*Fauxbonichi Weekly Vertical With/Without Flaps plus grid pages - a notebook or ring insert in which first half consists of the Weekly layouts, and the 2nd half is grid pages with Headers.
*Weekly are printed back to back, it means there are no extra pages between the months).
*5am-12pm (5-24) hours Timeline, Monday start.
*Grid is approximately the same size as in Hobonichi planners (0.37mm).
*A5, Half Letter, B6, Personal Wide, Standard TN sizes have no flaps because the page width cannot accomodate 2 pages plus 2 flaps.
*Pocket, A6, Personal sizes have flaps with grid pages which you could use as additional space to write todos, tracking, notes, bullet journal, etc.
If you don't like flaps, you could cut them of and use them for shopping lists, notes, todos, bullet journal, etc. You could punch them and put them between the weekly pages.
*You you could plan on the Weekly pages, and in another half you could write notes on the grid pages or use them for the bullet journal, tracking, todos, daily notes etc.!
*It is convenient to use the notebook on the go - just grab it and you have not only plans with you, but the place to write additional notes without having a lot of additional weight!
*Sizes for the reference:
Pocket size 12x8,1cm, 3.25x4.25"
Passport TN12,4x8,9cm, 3,5x4,88".
A6 size 10,5x14,8cm, 4.13x5.83”
Personal size 171x95mm, 6.73x3,74"
Personal Wide size 12,1cm x 17,1 cm, 4.75'x6.75'
B6 size 12,5x17,6 cm, 4.9x6,9"
Franklin Covey Compact size 10,8 cm x 27,1 cm, 4.25' x 6.75'
Standard size Traveler's Notebook 21x11cm, 4.33x8.25"
Half Letter 13,97x21,59cm, 5.5x8.5”
A5 size 14,8x21,0 cm, 5.8x8,3"
* Format: PDF. Must have Adobe PDF to print. (You can download Acrobat Reader FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
* If you do not have unzip application, you can unZip the files: http://b1.org/online.
* Printing: Use "actual size" setting on your printer and make sure to download file to your computer. Make sure to NOT fit to page when printing or the size will not be correct. The pages are formatted to print double sided/duplex printing. Print all odd pages first, flip and print even pages behind odd pages. Fold pages with odd pages as the outside cover. If you have the printer that prints doublesides, check on "flip on the short side" option. For more assistance, please feel free to contact me!
* File includes cut and fold lines to assist in trimming down inserts to appropriate size.
*If you print duplex (on both sizes at the same time), then choose to "flip on the SHORT SIDE".
*There are one PDF Files included, to print on either Letter or A4 paper (except for the A5 size, which is divided into 2 sizes: to print on Letter and to print on A4 sizes, they are sold separately).
* You could try out and print my FREE INSERTS here on MySummerToich Planner Group on Facebook!
Digital files are non refundable nor exchangeable.
Item listed is a digital file for PRINT only.
MySummerTouch Printables are for personal use only.
MySummerTouch Printables are not for commercial use. MySummerTouch Printables prohibits transfer to third party.
Copyright © 2019 by MySummerTouch
All rights reserved. No part of this file may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of MySummerTouch.