*Watch a YouTube video showing this insert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSkjsix3VrU&t=582s, starting on 5:42 minutes
*Fauxbonichi Months (September 2019- December 2020) With/Without Flaps plus grid pages - a notebook or ring insert in which first half consists of the Monthly layouts, and the 2nd half is grid pages.
*Months are printed back to back, it means there are no extra pages between the months).
*Grid is 0.5mm. If you want the same grid as in Hobonichi planner, I have it in my store, #1201!
*This printable requires a cover. Print your cover or (or a monthly cover from my store), then page 1 on the back, page 2 and 3 on one sheet of paper, 4 and 5 on the next, 6 and 7 on the next, etc.
If you don't want any cover, print page 1of the printable and leave the cover blank (don't print anything on the back) . Then proceed as usual: page 2 and 3 on one sheet of paper, 4 and 5 on the next, 6 and 7 on the next, etc.
*Half Letter, A5, B6, A6, Personal Wide have no flaps because the page width cannot accomodate 2 pages plus 2 flaps. (these sizes are not done yet!)
*You could print starting from any month, not necessarily from September 2019!
*You you could plan on the Monthly layouts, and in another half you could write notes on the grid pages or use them for the bullet journal, tracking, todos etc.!
*It is convenient to use the notebook on the go - just grab it and you have not only plans with you, but the place to write additional notes without having a lot of additional weight!
*You could use the flaps for monthly to dos/plans/goals or cut them off to have shopping lists!
Pocket size 12x8,1cm, 3.25x4.25"
Passport TN12,4x8,9cm, 3,5x4,88".
A6 size 10,5x14,8cm, 4.13x5.83”
Personal size 171x95mm, 6.73x3,74"
Personal Wide size 12,1cm x 17,1 cm, 4.75'x6.75'
B6 size 12,5x17,6 cm, 4.9x6,9"
Standard size Traveler's Notebook 21x11cm, 4.33x8.25"
Half Letter 13,97x21,59cm, 5.5x8.5”
A5 size 14,8x21,0 cm, 5.8x8,3"
* Format: PDF. Must have Adobe PDF to print. (You can download Acrobat Reader FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
* If you do not have unzip application, you can unZip the files: http://b1.org/online.
* Printing: Use "actual size" setting on your printer and make sure to download file to your computer. Make sure to NOT fit to page when printing or the size will not be correct. The pages are formatted to print double sided/duplex printing. Print all odd pages first, flip and print even pages behind odd pages. Fold pages with odd pages as the outside cover. If you have the printer that prints doublesides, check on "flip on the short side" option. For more assistance, please feel free to contact me!
* File includes cut and fold lines to assist in trimming down inserts to appropriate
*There are one PDF Files included, to print on either Letter or A4 paper.
* You could try out and print my FREE INSERTS here on MySummerToich Planner Group on Facebook!
Digital files are non refundable nor exchangeable.
Item listed is a digital file for PRINT only.
MySummerTouch Printables are for personal use only.
MySummerTouch Printables are not for commercial use. MySummerTouch Printables prohibits transfer to third party.
Copyright © 2019 by MySummerTouch
All rights reserved. No part of this file may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of MySummerTouch.